The following events are scheduled to start on 08.08.2013l. View All
We are happy to announce that your service will soon be converted to the most recent version of OpenVZ, version 7.
This new version brings a lot of improvements that you will appreciate, such as:
- A new Linux kernel based on version 3.10.x
- Newer and more current operating systems
- The possibility of using Docker
- And more.
Like any maintenance, a migration involves its share of risk. Although our tests show that everything should go smoothly, here are some tips and remarks:
- Make a backup of your VPS at least 24 hours before migrating your VPS and make sure that it is complete.
- Unless otherwise specified, your IPv4 address will remain the same. However, you will receive a new IPv6 subnet. You will find the details of it in the VPS control panel.
- Once the maintenance period has been completed, we ask you to test your VPS. If you detect a problem, please notify our ticket support team IMMEDIATELY.
You will receive a new notice when it is your cluster's turn to be migrated.
Gestion DBI Team
Related servers / services
OpenVZ VPS - All Locations