Acceptable Use Policy (AuP)
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use policy document, including the following list of prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with DeepNet Solutions. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document DeepNet Solutions may suspend or terminate your account and may result in criminal and civil liability.DeepNet Solutions will investigate incidents involving such violations and may involve and will cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected.
Gestion DBI Acceptable Use policy (the "policy") for Gestion DBI. Services is designed to help protect Gestion DBI, Gestion DBI, customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by Gestion DBI. Gestion DBI reserves the right to modify the policy at any time, effective upon posting here.
Explicity NOT allowed:
- Huge Minecraft servers
- Digital Currency Mining
- Public Proxy's/VPN
- TOR Nodes*
- Traffic Exchange programs
- Public Torrents
- Mass mail / SPAM / SPAM Bots
- Hate speech websites
- Phishing clients/sites
- Denial of Service attack
*TOR RELAY are TOLERATED on all our dedicated IPv4 VPS. TOR EXIT NODE are never ALLOWED nor TOLERATED."
- Premium VPS (as long you respect the Fair-Use policy)
- Budget VPS and MooseVZ Brand (Bandwidth will be limited to 50Mbps)
- However, we do not tolerate TOR on any NAT or OHM packages. This will lead to direct suspension of your service.
Examples of Gestion DBI. system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
- Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email ("UBE", "spam"). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through Gestion DBI servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on Gestion DBI servers is prohibited. Gestion DBII accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service provider where those messages violate this policy or that of the other provider.
- Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by Gestion DBI customers must be Closed-loop ("Confirmed Opt-in"). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to or from any Gestion DBI-hosted domain, or referencing any Gestion DBI account is prohibited.
- Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., "cracking").
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any Gestion DBI customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the Gestion DBI network or on another provider's network.
- Using Gestion DBI Services to interfere with the use of the Gestion DBII network by other customers or authorized users.
- Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an email or a newsgroup posting.
- Forging or modifying the source IP address within the header of IP packets originating from your service. e.g. Spoofing
- INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON BEHALF OF A Gestion DBI CUSTOMER OR A CUSTOMER'S END USER, SHALL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE POLICY BY SUCH CUSTOMER OR END USER.
**Customer Responsibility for Customer's Users**
Each Gestion DBI customer is responsible for the activities of its users and, by accepting service from Gestion DBI, is agreeing to ensure that its customers/representatives or end-users abide by this policy. Complaints about customers/representatives or end-users of any Gestion DBI customer will be forwarded to the Gestion DBII customer's postmaster for action. If violations of the Gestion DBI Acceptable Use Policy occur, Gestion DBI reserves the right to terminate services with or take action to stop the offending customer from violating Gestion DBI AUP as Gestion DBI deems appropriate, without notice.
- Please direct any questions regarding our Terms of Service to email@example.com.
- Please forward any abuse or security breach to security department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: January 6, 2016
Update reason: Clarification about Traffic Exchange programs.