Terms of Service (ToS)
Terms of Service
Use of our service, whether directly or indirectly, constitutes your acceptance of these terms and agreement to abide by them. We reserve the right to amend or adjust these terms at any time. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acceptance of any changes we make.
- Pornography and sex-related merchandising are permitted provided it is legal in the United States of America and Canada. This includes sites that may infer sexual content, or links to pornography elsewhere. Nude "art" is permitted. No explicit illegal content is allowed (i.e. child porn), we will report you to proper the authorities if found.
- You may not upload any material that violates or infringes on the copyright, intellectual property rights or trademark rights of any individual or organization.
- IRC websites/servers are not allowed
- Piracy, hacking, cracking, phreaking, warez, pyrotechnics, exploitive software or text that educates or encourages this activity and/or use are not allowed.
- You may not upload ROMs and Emulators. This is non-negotiable.
- You may not publish any material that is grossly offensive, including , exploitation of children, blatant expressions of bigotry, hatred, harassment, defamation, or invasion of privacy. This includes material that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens any person or group.
- Spam is not allowed, and you may not reference Gestion DBI in any unsolicited email that you send.
- You may not use your service in the commission of any crime that violates the laws of local, state, and federal government of the United States of America or Canada. Violations of this provision may result in us making your information and information about your service and it's use available to law enforcement with or without your consent or knowledge.
- You are solely and fully responsible for the contents of your account. Any and all repercussions will be borne solely by you as the account holder.
- In no event will Gestion DBI be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Gestion DBI services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; file corruption; communication line failure; network or system outage; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of any record.
- We offer a 2 days (48 hours) refund policy. This policy is backed by some rules available at: https://clients.gestiondbi.com/index.php?/page/refund-policy/
- Opening an account to Gestion DBI, or any of his subsidiaries, will lead to an automatic subscription to all the mailing list of Gestion DBI. These mailing lists are used to send promotions, service notices, legal notice and other important informational notice. We never sell this information to third parties.
- Any unpaid invoice will result in suspension or termination of all active services.
- Services are set to renew on the day that order was created. Server disconnects begin once the invoice is 2 days past due. An e-mail requesting payment is sent to you every day that your bill is unpaid. It is your responsibility to make sure your bill is paid. We do not telephone or send postal mail notifying about disconnects. If you are concerned that an e-mail may not reach you, then you should proactively check your account for bills.
- A billing dispute of any kind does not exempt you from paying current and future bills. Billing disputes resolved in the customer's favor will receive account credit for overpayment.
- We are not liable for any damage or loss of data due to insufficient cooling, heating, bandwidth or acts of God. This includes colocation or dedicated servers.
- If any chargebacks occur on your credit card or PayPal account we reserve the right to terminate your service and recycle your server(s) without notice.
- Anyone caught SPAMMING or violating our Acceptable Use Policy may be terminated without warning and with no refund.
- Customers are responsible for maintaining their own backups on their own personal computers. Gestion DBI does not provide any sort of compensation for lost or incomplete data in the event that backups do not function properly (even if the malfunction was due to negligence on Gestion DBI part). Always back your data up to your personal computer. Hardware failures can happen, and we cannot be held responsible for loss of data in this case.
- We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning or notice if any of the above restrictions are violated and to examine the contents of any account at any time.
- Gestion DBI (a.k.a Gestion DBI) utilizes FraudRecord to screen new and existing orders to prevent fraudulent activity and report existing clients who violate our Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy. In case of a violation, you may be reported to FraudRecord for misbehaviour using non-identifiable anonymous information.
Please direct any questions regarding our Terms of Service to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward any abuse or security breach to security department at email@example.com.
Last update: January 18, 2017