We are happy to announce that your service will soon be converted to the most recent version of OpenVZ, version 7.
This new version brings a lot of improvements that you will appreciate, such as:
- A new Linux kernel based on version 3.10.x
- Newer and more current operating systems
- The possibility of using Docker
- And more.
Like any maintenance, a migration involves its share of risk. Although our tests show that everything should go smoothly, here are some tips and remarks:
- Make a backup of your VPS at least 24 hours before migrating your VPS and make sure that it is complete.
- Unless otherwise specified, your IPv4 address will remain the same. However, you will receive a new IPv6 subnet. You will find the details of it in the VPS control panel.
- Once the maintenance period has been completed, we ask you to test your VPS. If you detect a problem, please notify our ticket support team IMMEDIATELY.
You will receive a new notice when it is your cluster's turn to be migrated.
Gestion DBI Team
Related servers / services
OpenVZ VPS - All Locations