News: IMPORTANT - Location Closure
Hi Valued Customer,
As you may know, Gestion DBI is in the process of renovating its service offering to businesses and individuals. As demand and technology evolve in the market, some decision has been made to remain competitive.
Following this, Gestion DBI officially announce the closure of three of his facilities, for OpenVZ products:
- New Jersey, USA
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Johannesburg, South Africa (NAT VPS)
The effective closure date is April 11, 2019 at 23h59 GMT-5
We strongly encourage all our customers to make backups of their running services at these location prior to the closing date, as all services will be completely terminated, and the hard drive wiped.
For customers with active services, we offer four palliative options that you can choose from:
- Pro-Rated Refund to original payment method (if payment made in the last 60 days by Paypal or Credit Card)
- Account credit compensation for the remaining billing months in their contract.
- Migration of your VPS to another of our location, depending availability. (Must be requested before April 3st.)
- Customer can buy a KVM VPS under our XFercore.com brand with the account credits from their OpenVZ VPS.
Unless you contact us (by ticket), we will automatically refund into account credits after the closure date.
As usual, our team will remain at your disposal if you have any questions regarding this situation. Simply open a ticket at http://gdbi.pw/contact
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause,
Gestion DBI Team